The modern atheists (much like the primitive atheists) are always more than eager to attack the moral structure of religion, namely Christianity. Islam and Judaism should be next on their lists but seldom heard, anyways.
I have just scratched the surface of what Atheism accuses religion of. As I told you, dear reader, I am not here explain how religion is not what atheists think it is, I am here to bury the stupidest notions in their very superlative degrees, which the atheists harbor.
First let us presume for the sake of the argument that the atheist is right…ok. Now comes the big question – what is the moral code of an atheist? What morality does he preach?
While atheism is not a religion, it has the same core structure of an ideology or a belief system. I personally think that it could best be described as follows,
Religion – all the moral statues and obligations + excessive hatred for any system that ever existed + showing complete autism as a system itself = Atheism
Kindly note that autism is a disorder of neural development characterized by impaired social interaction and communication, and by restricted and repetitive behavior.
However the average atheist tends to highly disagree with me. When asked what moral code can the atheist present for his case? He comes up blank since atheists don’t have a bible of their own or the small red book. The atheist then tries to be a humanist, believing in humanity and science and a collective struggle towards a blissful utopia.
Please note, science and atheism do not have any moral standards neither they teach any or claim to have invented any. The atheist would not come up with anything particularly new, he will just manage to twist and turn each one in such a shape which suits his need (which is not to be held morally responsible for anything.) An atheist accomplishes this by gathering the morality from around him, the culture, society and religion, whatever fits best to adjust in the society he or she currently resides. Atheists don’t have a universal set of codes, they are scattered among cultures and regions which all have different, races, customs, religions, language and preferences. This makes me wonder about the morality of the atheist who may find himself living among some lost African cannibalistic tribe. How will the atheist morality shape up in such inhumane surroundings, one must wonder.
Since atheists lack a standard set of belief, they parasitically attach themselves to their harboring society and so one never finds out what is so ‘GAGA’ about the atheist morality. It is the same morailty that has been around for thousands of years so the atheist adds some twists to it. In the atheist view, the laws of a sweet blissful utopia could be:
1. There is no God, ‘Yipeeeeee!’ so anyone can do whatever they want without feeling sorry.
2. Do not teach your children about God, they may develop schizophrenia and split personalities.
3. Love your neighbor (but you can screw his wife, provided he doesn’t find out.)
4. Do no kill. (this rule makes an exception for people who have religion or called spiritualists or think science is probably not the best way to a future, there goes the innocent peace loving agnostic as well. Also, if the mass killing of some of the above useless, less than human creatures is needed to achieve the ultimate utopia – then by all means it can be carried out without guilt or remorse since the end result will be far more peaceful. Also note that this has been done in the past as well.)
5. Also as a precaution, keep away the books from them that teach “do not kill, do not steal, respect your father and mother, love each other as you love your self, turn the other cheek if you are hit, forgive those who hate you” Such written content is extremely poisonous for their young minds and can make them dangerous. As an extension, people found to be reading such materials will be institutionalized in the sate mental asylum on emergency basis. *all expense to be paid by the government.
6. Teach your children how they could have been a naked, lice-rich, hairy fur ball with a large red bottom – had they been born before the last ice age. You can even show them illustrations, they tend to help them understand our animistic sides and traits.
7. Do not discriminate on race, gender, nationality or scientific beliefs. However if you see someone remotely showing any signs of faith, dogma or religion as well as dressing as a nun, you must take them as complete idiots – prone to cause universal doom and the extinction of the human race. In case they are educated you are to simply throw that fact in the basket and assume they are insane.
8. Since all wars in the past had been caused by religion and because it was the greatest threat to humanity, (surpassing the 20,000 nuclear warheads that could still blow earth to smithereens) all wars from now on will be fought on the basis of science, until and unless we make sure the future looks big enough for a small community of intellects. And please do not go to war if the other country thinks of you as “low level atheists”.
9. Any philosophy other than the atheist philosophy, is deemed heretic and will have to be proved scientifically for the acquittal of the offender.
10. All atheists should never swear by the name of “god” or anything resembling to it, phrases like
Holy mother of God,
I swear to God,
O my God
are to be replaced by
dear mother of Aristotle
I swear to the earth’s gravitational pull
O my electrons
etc, etc and anything else that you can substitute with it. Avoid using scientists names like Blaise Pascal, Johann Wolfgang Dobereiner, Louis Pasteur, Chandrasekhara Venkata Raman, Galileo Galilei, Thomas Alva Edison, Leonardo da Vinci -as they may twist the tongue in a long sentence and make you sound shutoo-pid, sorry!
So guys, to conclude is to say that the atheist morality is a twisted breed of common sense morals that atheists neither proposed nor they seem to follow them. They get them from us and they are never grateful. They propose false teaching in the name of reason, which I humbly have touched in this post. I think the atheist needs to stop blindly trusting his doctrine and do some digging into it.
A blind atheist and a blind religious person are equally at a disadvantage, the only catch is, at the end of time there is a slight – one in a million chance – that the religious person was right.
Will be back with more soon, folks