Okay guys, this was totally unexpected but I am glad to know that some people actually find my blog helpful. These awards are a way to know that your audience appreciates your efforts. In the end it is not the award but the nomination which is in my opinion the real honor.
Big thanks to Sharon Bennit for nominating me for this award.
The rules for this award:
- Post the award on your blog.
- Thank the one(s) who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Share seven of your favourite Bible passages. If you can, please explain why each of these seven passages is a favorite.
- Nominate seven other bloggers you admire and enjoy! Why seven? In the Bible, seven symbolizes completeness.
- Inform each person that you have nominated them.
I have a lot of favorite passages in the Bible but here goes seven
1. Hab 2:4 …
Behold the proud, his soul is not upright in him; but the just shall live by his faith.”
2. Hebrews 11:24-28
By faith Moses, when he had grown up, refused to be known as the son of Pharaoh’s daughter. 25 He chose to be mistreated along with the people of God rather than to enjoy the fleeting pleasures of sin. 26 He regarded disgrace for the sake of Christ as of greater value than the treasures of Egypt, because he was looking ahead to his reward. 27 By faith he left Egypt, not fearing the king’s anger; he persevered because he saw him who is invisible. 28 By faith he kept the Passover and the application of blood, so that the destroyer of the firstborn would not touch the firstborn of Israel.
3. Matthew 5: 7
Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy.
4. John 11:25
Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies;
5. 1 John 4:8
Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.
6. Jeremiah 24:7
I will give them a heart to know me, that I am the LORD. They will be my people, and I will be their God, for they will return to me with all their heart.
7. Gal 5:6For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love.
Here are the blogs I love reading and am going to nominate for this award, I enjoy a lot of them so its kind of hard for me to not be able to nominate more than 7 blogs…I am sorry but on second thought I am going to break the rules on this one and nominate 10 bloggers.
1. Utterly Dependent by Fletcher Abbot
2. If today we hear by Debbie
3. Just a cowboy for Christ by Don Allen
4. Morning Story and Dilbert by Kenny
5. The Recovering Legalist by Anthony Baker
7. Another Jesus Fish in the Sea by Barry Drane
8. The Gospel of Grace by Rollie Claro
10. Rivers of Hope
So folks, this is it. Thank you for reading my blog and I hope I see more of you guys.